Dr. James DeMeo, Director of the Orgone Biophysical Research Laboratory, is available to make a PowerPoint presentation on his findings to your group. The presentation can cover any one of several areas of his research expertise, such as:
* The Orgone Energy Accumulator: Applications for Healing and Agriculture
* Peaceful Societies and the Origins of Human Violence and War: The Saharasia Discovery
* Field applications of the Reich CORE cloudbusting method for drought-abatement and desert-greening
* New Findings on Orgone-Charged Water, Water Structure
* Wilhelm Reich's Discoveries: A General Overview and Modern Replications
Full Weekend Seminars are also possible.
Similar presentations have been made by Dr. DeMeo to Conferences or meetings hosted by professionals within the following institutes and organizations (USA unless otherwise noted):
The presentation is created in PowerPoint and will need a LCD Computer Projector or "Beamer" for it to be shown to your group. The run time is around 1 hour (this can be modified if needed). Charges for expenses plus fee may be necessary, depending upon the group and the nature of the invitation.
Professor James DeMeo's publications list:
Primary Publications at the Academia.edu Website: https://orgonelab.academia.edu/JamesDeMeoPhD
and at ResearchGate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/James-Demeo/research
Additional Articles and Materials:
* Research Summary on Prof. DeMeo's Saharasia Discovery:
http://www.orgonelab.org/ResearchSummary1.htm -- http://www.saharasia.org
* Research Summary on Prof. DeMeo's CORE-Cloudbusting Research on Desert-Greening and Drought Abatement:
* James DeMeo's books including The Orgone Accumulator Handbook, Saharasia, Heretic's Notebook, and On Wilhelm Reich and Orgonomy are available from the OBRL on-line bookstore.
* The Complete OBRL / Natural Energy Works On-line Bookstore and Product Shop
If you enjoyed and benefited from reading this article, please consider to
purchase our publications on similar topics, or to
make a donation to the OBRL research fund.
Orgone Biophysical Research Laboratory, Inc.
A Non-Profit Science Research and Educational Foundation, Since 1978
Ashland, Oregon, USA
E-mail to: info(at)orgonelab.org
(Copy into your email program and insert the "@" symbol)
This page, and all contents, Copyright (C) 2007
by the Orgone Biophysical Research Laboratory, Inc.